Wednesday, 16 November 2016

I have now been taking MOA (the mother of all) for 2 weeks now, and I am feeling the benefits more and more every day.

I am going through menopause and the hot flushes are awful I can tell you.

All ingredients in Moa are at a clinical dose and maiitake mushroom is more expensive per gram than gold!

This helps Lymphoedemia
MS
Fibromyalgia
regulates blood sugar levels
reduces imflammation around joints etc
depression
Anxiety
tiredness

And many many more.......

Since taking this for the past 2 weeks i've not slept in the afternoons
My mood has been lifted
I'm sleeping better
my pain hhas been reduced and the hot flushes I WAS getting have been cut down from 5 flushes or more a day (especially at night, my poor hubby.) to just 2! 2! that's amazing.

this is my liquid gold and I love it. Packed with over 34 superfood ingredients from all around the world, you will not find another supplement as goos as this ANYWHERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment