so its been 4 weeks since I started taking MOA, and I honestly can't believe the difference in me.
EVERYONE has noticed it and this is how its helped me.
I began to take this fantastic 34 superfood supplement as it was suggested by a lovely lady by the name of Carina Bentley, who said it may help my medical health issues.
As everyone would be, I was a little apprehensive, as i have tried lots of supplements to help before and sadly they did not help.
Well Carina then began to explain that all supplements offered are clinically proven by professional physisians and after indepth research, this will help.
So I tried it.
1 shot every morning for the past 4 weeks, and every day I feel better and better.
I know this is not a cure, but it does make my pain more manageable and the less painkillers I have to take.
I was complete;y AMAZED at my results, and on the facebook group for which I have been added to, I shared my experience with others.
A lady who replied to my post has fibromyalgia, and said that she is moving about better too, and that it has helped her tremendously.
Now if I hadn't of got into conversation with Carina I wouldn't be or feel how I am today.
I have more energy
Pain is manageable so taking less painkillers
I can focus a little better
It has lifted my mood and helped with my depression and anxiety
And so many people have said I look WELL.
I never thought I would feel like this, like getting my life back on track.
I still have these medical illnesses but can now say that I feel better and move better than I did before I started MOA.
If it's helped me, it can help you too.

No comments:
Post a Comment