Friday, 11 November 2016

MOA- THE MOTHER OF ALL!!!!


Want to know how AMAZING this bottle of wonder really is?
I began to have this on a daily basis due to my ill health and feeling constantly tired all the time.
I suffer with chronic pain, and this for me is my little miracle.


  • I have more energy
  • No tiredness during the day (and I was sleeping in the afternoon, everyday for months)
  • I feel healthier
  • My skin is clearer
  • And my mental clarity is also so very much better.


That much better, that I have gone back to college to complete my accessors course, within the beauty industry.

So this means I can focus on completing my assignments and essays with more focus, as well as running my own health and beauty businesses. 

EVERYTHING in this bottle is 100% natural and packed with 34 super foods from around the world.
You can drink it but filling a shot glass twice a day, (Because I had a late night last night with a full set of nails and lashes on a bride to be, I had a double shot this morning and really feeling the moa buzz) or you can cook with it, so if you want to make sure your children get their 5 a day, just put a shot into the meal you are cooking and voila! no one knows!. 
To really understand, you have to try it for yourself.

I want to help others the way this has helped me, and many others.


  • Fibromyalgia
  • MS
  • Chronic fatigue
  • Chronic pain
  • Low immune system 


to name but a few.
Its not a cure by any means but it helps an awful lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment